Thursday, April 10, 2014

Adovia Mineral Skin Care Purifying Mud Mask

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I got to try out this Purifying Mud Mask by Andovia Mineral Skin Care. It uses Dead Sea Black Mud  which is supposed to be really good for your skin. It also contains other things like Beeswax, Jojoba oil, Evening Primrose Oil and Olive oil. It's a little tough to make an early call on how well a product works without using it for too long but I will tell you how the first use went. It says to use it once a week which is recommended.


I was honestly a little afraid of how it would smell. When you hear something like Dead Sea Black Mud you would think it is going to smell bad like wet dirt. It didn't really have any particular bad smell to it. It just smells so neutral to me.





I wanted to show you how big the bottle of product is. It's a whole 5.1 fl. ounces. It's not some skimpy little bottle. You are definitely getting your money's worth when buying this. This product is sold on Amazon for $26 plus around $4.49 shipping.



This is the product on my finger. I actually wanted to try this product for my boyfriend who suffers from some redness in the face and itchy skin. I smeared it lightly all around his face and he said it felt kind of tingly. We let it dry and then washed it off with warm water. He said his face felt nice and clean. I thought his skin looked "prettier" even after one use. The redness was still there but he said it looked a little lighter and felt better. So it's a start and we will continue to use this for him . I actually saw the company had a Dead Sea soap bar and I thought that was really interesting and would love to try that out one day!

Here's to hoping one day my boyfriend's facial skin problems lighten up drastically with this product in the future.

Adovia has a full range of products on their Amazon site page. You can check it out here: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=bl_sr_beauty?ie=UTF8&field-brandtextbin=Adovia&node=3760911

They have a facebook page which you can check out here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Adovia/182802101744352


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...