Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Ozeri Precision Digital Bathroom Scale



Ozeri Precision Digital Bathroom Scale


I got the chance to try out this precision digital bathroom scale by Ozeri. They are a great company. I actually got to try out their ceramic frying pan a little bit ago which is amazing as well. I was definitely surprised by how sleek and modern it looked. I have never seen such an eye pleasing digital scale before.




You can see its made out of tempered glass. 


You can see how thin it is. It's really so lightweight and durable.





You can see the feet of the scale here. It has rubber feet which keep it in place wherever you wish to place it. You do have to make sure its on a flat stable surface though. You can't put this on carpet or it won't work properly. I'm actually showing it in my bathroom which is where I decided to keep it. You also have to be aware its not a good idea to keep it in a place which has a bunch of moisture like a bathroom but mine is aired out properly and not next to the shower. You also shouldn't store it where there are chemicals laying around because that can mess it up too.

The scale runs on a small lithium battery which is included with it. There is no on or off button you just step onto the scale and let it go to work. When you are done just step off and it turns itself off. I did not like the closing plastic piece that goes over the battery because i had to fumble with it for a few minutes to get it on properly. There is also a small button above the battery where you can convert the weight units to British stones or kilograms if you prefer.

Here you can see the numbers show up nice and clear. I really don't feel happy weighing almost 120 UGH but i guess its accurate. I have to stop snacking so much lol. I am almost 5'4 but still ...I would be happy if i can turn that into 115 at least. That's a different story though.

I really am impressed by this scale. It's easy to use and lightweight to truck around the house if need be. At only $14.95 on Amazon you can buy one for yourself too. I think the price is really good for such a cute looking scale.

Actually the first shot of my cat on it. You can weigh your pets probably but I would make sure they are pets that can keep still on it ...I don't know how well it would handle a big dog's nails crashing about on it. It's very helpful though.

Here's the link to the scale to purchase through Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CWM1QIY



Here's another one they sell in black. I personally really like the look of this one. It is ...perfect! If this suits your style you can buy it as well though here. http://www.amazon.com/Ozeri-ZB15-Precision-Bathroom-Activation/dp/B005URI2VW/ref=pd_sim_sbs_hg_5

This one is a little more expensive at $28.95 but its really flawless and modern looking. Just check them out they have a bunch of cool gadgets for home use.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...