Monday, September 23, 2013

My Caring Cross




I got the chance to check out this cross carved from a single unique piece of beautifully grained olive wood pruned from the olive trees around Bethlehem, the birthplace of Jesus. It's called My Caring Cross. You hold it in your hand while you pray or meditate. Personally, I will be using it for under my pillow. I already have a bible under my pillow so now it will have a partner. I will explain in a moment why I do this.


My caring cross comes with a very nice burgandy velvet bag. You can use it to store it away safely. It would be good to put in your purse so it doesn't get scratched up and take it with you to church.  I personally was so intrigued on the process of making these crosses so I went to their facebook page which you can find here: https://www.facebook.com/MyCaringCross
They have pictures posted of the whole process. I really think that's awesome that they show this so you know the hard work, care and love that went into making your cross.
The little black book that says, " I Am" is a small bible I got from online. This is what I keep under my pillow. I used to have this bigger red bible but this one is better for under my pillow...can't really feel it.


Alright let me tell you that I am not a really big religious type person. I do believe in God and I used to go to a Pentecostal church when I was younger ( Thanks grandma). I don't go to church but I have total respect for everyone who takes time every Sunday to go. I'm the type of person who will say a little prayer in my head at night to help me sleep better and feel better in the mornings.
I don't know if it was the place I was living at years ago but I would hear things at night..very scary things. I was sleeping in my bed one night and heard a little toy car move across the floor of my bedroom and then I heard "Sshh". I also was trying to sleep one night and heard a very scary old female voice say , " Yes , go to sleep". Terrible stuff. I started keeping a bible under my pillow from then on and it seemed to subside. This is not easy to talk about because I don't want to seem like a crazy person but I am a normal and sane person.
 Something to fall back on these situations such as a bible or cross really helps out in my opinion.


I am very happy to have this cross. I don't have any in my home so this is my first. I love it..it's amazing. It's very smooth when I hold it in my hand, comfortable and comforting to own. You can get your own cross here through Amazon http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EV58ZY8/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
You can also order directly from the website here: http://www.mycaringcross.com/Order.php

Angus Reid has generously provided my readers with a code for a 10% discount for ordering.
Code: OCTCROSS



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...