Tuesday, June 4, 2013

KQC Turbo 2 Tourmaline Flat Iron

I stumbled upon the KQC Turbo 2 Tourmaline Flat Iron when I was looking for a new flat iron for my hair. There's just so many flat irons out there that it can be a very daunting task to find the right one to get the job done.

 I actually own the In-Styler. That thing is so terrible! I think I have used it twice and never touched it again. It's very loud and is just clunky. They make it look so simple on TV when they are showing it off but it's not worth it at all!


I currently own a Revlon straightener in pink  ( pictured above) that was alright but it wasn't that strong at all. I paid about $20 for it and that's all I have ever thought to pay for one but I think you really need to throw down the right amount of cash for the right product. It snags my hair and I have to literally stand there for 30 minutes passing it in my hair for it to be decent. It still leaves me pretty frizzy though and that's my problem.


The KQC has red Ceramic Heaters. It looks pretty cool. 

 Features

  • Professional Styling Iron with Ceramic TOURMALINE technology, plate width 1''
  • Produces a dark red color when it reaches the maximum temperature in less than 30 seconds
  • Ultra powerful Korean Ceramic Heaters that provides precise and stable temperatures
  • Tourmaline ceramic plates and multi-layer ceramic heating elements
  • X-Heat generates negative ions to retain hair moistured and reduce frizz
  • Far-infrared heat styles faster and softens hair
  • Heats up in seconds
  • Variable heat settings from 140� to 410� F
  • Ergonomic design to straighten, flip or curl hair with a twist of the wrist
  • For all hair types
  • Creates a shiny, smooth finish
  • Professional 360� swivel cord to prevent tangling
  • AC 110V 60Hz for use in USA/Canada
  • One year limited warranty

I received the Flat Iron, Thermal spray and flat iron holder for my review. The holder actually has suction cups under it so it can stick onto your table and stay put.

 It has an easy On and Off button and you can adjust your heat settings through the side button. It goes all the way up to 410 degrees but I really didn't think that much heat was needed for my hair. I put it around 330 degrees.
The KQC flat iron is really comfortable to hold. My other iron was very tiring to pass through my hair.

 The Thermal Shine Spray is pretty awesome! I do wish it misted better though. The smell is kind of funny as well. It doesn't detract from it at all though because it works like a charm. It made my hair so shiny and smooth. I think the most important thing you need to know about it is to use it before you flat iron your hair to protect it.



I took a before shot of my hair so you can see how wavy it is. 

And while I sometimes will just throw cream in my hair and go outside with the waves and twirls I most of the time like to just have it pin straight.

I don't know why I look so angry but i wanted to show you how it looked when I did one side compared to the other. If you look to the right side that is ofcourse the side I straightened out first. I only made a few passes to get  it like this. I was floored at how quick and easy it straightened my hair.
Here's another shot with it being half done.

Here's a picture with both sides straightened out. I looooove it so much.
I recommend finishing up with your favorite products if you are prone to frizz like I am. I like to use Nexxus Frizz Defy afterward. You don't need to slather on a million products in your hair...just keep it light and simple which can be the most beautiful.




Here I am on the next day happily using my KQC Flat Iron again.




Make sure to check out Flat Iron Expert's whole line of products http://www.flatironexperts.com

100% Satisfaction Money-Back Guarantee!
Risk-Free Online Shopping

At Flat Iron Experts they understand that when you make a purchase online the products that you receive may not always be what you expected.Therefore they offer "1 Month 100% Satisfaction Money-Back Guarantee" to ease your mind. If you do not like the product just simply mail it back. This is what they call Risk-Free-Online-Shopping!

Take a chance and try out their KQC Flat Iron...you won't regret it and you have nothing to lose because if you don't like it then you can just return it and get your money back. 





3 comments:

  1. thank you for the recommendation, I personally prefer the karmin g3, it's my favorite so far. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for the review! I was just wondering how your Turbo 2 is holding up since your post? I am in debates between the X-Heat and Turbo 2. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks for stopping by. It's been holding up perfectly well and I use it almost everyday. I just always try to use my hair products after I straighten because then it leaves goopy residue on the sides you will have to scratch out. I also experimented with this product to do some curls in my hair and it works amazing for it. Totally recommend it...if mine ever broke I am so spoiled i would get another one in a heartbeat.

      Delete

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...