Friday, August 24, 2018

Freedom Foods Barley + Toasted Muesli



I tasted this with my whole family and we all had key points to agree on together. You don't need a large bowl of this because just a little bit goes a long way. I think any type of milk with compliment this cereal. I actually think vanilla flavored soy milk really compliments the taste. My personal favorite was the Cranberry & Nuts variety. The Pink Lady Apple was a tad sweet but still good. I am not so sure I like the packaging of the cereal inside and didn't care for the foil type bag. I would suggest putting the cereal in a canister or container after opening. This would be excellent on top of a yogurt snack or you can even make your own home made granola bars if you don't opt to buy their already made ones. The blueberry bar that I tried from them was good and I had no complaints. Your tummy will feel good from just having this type of cereal as a snack compared to others loaded with sugar. The texture was fantastic. I'm sorry that I did not get to try the Maple & Nuts but might visit it later on at the grocery store. If I could change one thing I would probably think to add some honey clusters into the cereal.

You can find this wonderful cereal at your local Wegmans which is where I found it. I'm sure it's also available at any health food store.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...