Thursday, June 21, 2018

Rachel Ray Nutrish Inner Health Cat Food FULL Review Influenster 2018




My cats are already familiar with Rachel Ray Nutrish since its the food I feed them every single day. The Inner Health variety is something new for them but they seemed to like it as I poured it in a bowl and they went right for it. I loved the simple ingredients and the fact that the color is natural brown. I have moved my cats off dyed foods a long time ago with Rachel Ray and love it. The food itself doesn't have a bad smell and the small bits are easy for my cats to eat. So happy with my free sample and I think my cats are thrilled with it as well.


Check out my full video review below



#Freebie #Complimentary #Influenster

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...