Thursday, January 23, 2014

Pine Bros. Softish Throat Drops Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


I got the opportunity to try out these throat drops by Pine Bros. This company has been around since 1870 surprisingly. I'm going to honestly say I have never heard of them before. I'm very much so entwined into the blogging community and I have seen these popping up from time to time on review sites. I was so happy I finally got the chance to try them out for myself!


They come in three flavors which is honey, cherry and licorice. I got the honey and cherry flavors for my review purposes. Now, I really do not care for throat drops because they usually taste so bad. I'm not partial to the hard texture of Halls. The menthol flavor is just not a good taste in my mouth and so I will avoid them even if my throat feels terrible. These are completely different from hard sore throat drops.


I tried to get as close a shot as I could without getting too blurry. (Cursed Ipod Camera!) Now, if you have eaten fruit snacks before such as Gushers I can closely relate the texture of these throat drops to them. They might just be a tad firmer than them. You are not supposed to chew on them and suck on them to soothe your throat but I could not help myself. The taste of the Cherry throat drop is simply amazing! It tastes just like candy. I'm just so astounded that I have never had these in my life. I have been missing out on something so awesome. I cannot express to you how much I hate hard menthol sore throat drops. This is like the Holy Grail of throat drops to me now. The honey one is also really good for a subtle flavor if you aren't into something so sweet tasting. I love them both!


Here's a shot of the bottom of the throat drops just in case you wanted an all around view.

The Pine Bros. throat drops also come in this nifty little puck for on the go. I can keep this one in my purse just in case my throat start to feel a little scratchy while I'm outside in this harsh winter air and believe me the weather has been nasty out here in North East Pennsylvania. This is very convenient.

My only complaint is I wish the bags had a resealable top. Other than that this product is just perfect all around. It's a good sore throat drop for the kids and I am pretty certain they will love it a lot more than menthol hard sore throat drops.

I'm very happy I got to try this because this will be my new go to product. I was so happy with it that I distributed some out to my family so they can try it too. I know they will love it just as much as I did.

You can learn more about Pine Bros product here on their website: http://www.pinebrothers.com/

You can follow Pine Bros on their FaceBook page here : https://www.facebook.com/pinebrothers

You can also follow them on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/pinebros

Check them out because they always do fun little giveaways from time to time.

Check your local CVS or RiteAid to buy their products..or you can check their site store locator here:
http://www.pinebrothers.com/where_to_buy.html

Try it and you won't regret it ....I promise you will love these sore throat drops.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...