Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Ozeri Green Earth Textured Ceramic Nonstick Frying Pan

Ozeri Green Earth Textured Ceramic Nonstick Frying Pan, 100-Percent PTFE and PFOA Free

I got the opportunity to try out this cute little pan by Ozeri. I am also the proud owner of their other Green Earth pan. A little off topic from this one ...I have been using their other pan for quite some time now and I love it. It's just so convenient to cook with. It's really easy to clean up after and the food does not burn.

Check that out. It's called Greblon ceramic - an ultra-safe ceramic coating from Germany which is 100% PTFE and PFOA free (no heavy metals or chemicals). It's very unique indeed and you won't see this around much. Before I got this pan I never saw anything like this honeycomb type pattern in a pan. I think it actually helps the food stay abroad so it doesn't stick down onto a flat surface. The cooking surface delivers  non-stick performance without releasing harmful fumes or toxins at high temperatures. It has a  scratch-resistant ceramic coating that is super easy to clean and made out of durable heavy-gauge die-cast aluminum with no heavy metals or harmful chemicals.


A green pan that is green. I actually love the color of these pans. I'm so tired of boring black or silver pans so it's a breath of fresh air in my kitchen. It would be cool if they made other fresh pops of color though for their line. I think people like Red , orange and turquoise in their kitchen nowadays. I'm content with it!
This pan is a little deeper than my other one but that's perfect because I want to use this as a bean pan. I'm spanish and I am always cooking rice and beans for the family for dinner. I HATE making beans sometimes though because it will stick to the pan on the sides and bottom after a while. I always simmer my beans at low temperature. Also, cleaning up after dinner is a total nightmare.

Here's my setup for cooking dinner tonight. Look at how wonderful and shiny my new Ozeri pan is! The metal pan behind it is usually the type I would use for my beans but a smaller one. The sticking is terrible on that. I will just be using it to make white rice ( boil in a bag). Oh and making rice dishes in an Ozeri is a dream. I have made so many rice sides which had to simmer and no sticking ..it just turns out so wonderful.
These are the porkchops I made in my bigger Ozeri pan. All I did was cook it in some butter and red wine. Look at the nice browning action that happens with it. These cook up so quickly as well. The pan gets heated without burning.

Here's the beans I made for dinner. It cooked perfectly! The bean sauce did not stick to the sides or bottom. Dinner was fantastic and cleanup after was so easy. I did not take pictures of my cleanup but basically all I do is put a little bit of water in them and wipe it down with a paper towel into the garbage. Take it to the sink and give it a little rinse with the sponge. It's soooo much easier to clean up now. I was so happy I didn't have to scrub stuck on sauce , oil or butter. I just want to replace all my pans with Ozeri pans because it makes life easier.

You can buy the little Ozeri pan here through their Amazon page for $22.18: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005470CB6

It's a great deal considering it will make things easier for you in the kitchen...plus its about the same price as other pans that cant do the same thing. For half this price you can get some cheap pan but I guarantee you it will not perform like this one and you will end up hating it after a while. This pan is sturdy and looks beautiful.

Check out their main Amazon page. They have tons of high end products that you will love at affordable prices. http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=bl_sr_kitchen?ie=UTF8&field-brandtextbin=Ozeri&node=284507

They also have a FaceBook page which you can check out here: https://www.facebook.com/OzeriProducts


I'll be your fan for life, thank you Ozeri for making such an innovative product.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...