Monday, December 9, 2013

CorsetChick.com Corset Review





CorsetChick.com Corset

I got the opportunity to review a cute little corset from CorsetChick.com. I was really excited because I actually have been watching this company for a while and have seen a bunch of people with them and really wanted one to check out for myself. I received this black and pink accented one.I'm going to tell you the price of this one right now is only $18 which is super cheap! You can look at it directly right here. http://www.corsetchick.com/servlet/the-302/Sexy-corset%2C-sexy-corsets%2C/Detail
Let me show you the many pictures I took of it and what I think about it first.



Here's the tag on it. It came nicely packaged. 
Here you can see what the size and fabric material is. Now, I measured myself with a plastic measure tap because I didn't have a tailor tape around and that is where the mess up came. I was told these run a little small so they took my bad measurements and sent me a large. I don't wear a large in any of my clothing though. I rarely am even a size medium but I think a size medium in this would have been perfect. I probably could have even squeezed into a small. I think the purpose of a corset is to be very form fitting and push up the ladies. I'll get more into that in a bit with pictures.
Here it is laid out flat on my bed to show you. Bear with the bad Ipod pictures please. It came with a black silky type material thong. I don't think I would fit into that large so I am not going to try it on. It looks huge and would look silly on me lol. Not like I can show that here anyway. Once again, I think a medium or a small would have been nice. (I could have asked for an exchange to a smaller size but I don't like to be a pest so I didn't but if this happens to you for sure get an exchange in. But the point of this review is so you can gauge the right size for yourself!)



This picture right here will reflect the exact color of the corset. My lighting really determines the shot I get so the others may look slightly different. There is a black zipper that goes down the side and i wanted to point that out because I did not notice it the first time i tried it on and i actually de-laced the back to get it on. The zipper makes it a million times easier to slip this thing on and its so camouflaged no one will notice. 
 Hard to see but here is the inside. It is very soft and comfortable on your bare skin. 

Here you can see how much space there is. It's not supposed to be that big on you. Corsets are always supposed to be fitted to your body. 


As you can see I have to hold it up on me because it falls down even with all the ribbon in the back tightened as much as possible. It's really a shame because I loved it. It really does look cute. It just needed to be a bit smaller but the curvature of the corset is perfect. I can't fill the cups either they are just too big for me lol.

Terrible picture sorry but there it is on me. It actually doesnt look bad in the picture but its making me look bigger than I am and it does fall down a bit.



You can wear corsets out with a cute shirt underneath and go outside with it on for the daring.


This was a fun and exciting review. I really think the quality of the corset is top notch. For the price you can't beat it. Just remember to go up a size for yourself unless you are truly really petite. I'm 5'3 and 115lbs so if you are around near my body type i would suggest getting a Medium. Here's the link to the same corset and its only $18. http://www.corsetchick.com/servlet/the-302/Sexy-corset%2C-sexy-corsets%2C/Detail

They have a ton of different affordable corset styles so check out their main site. http://www.corsetchick.com

This company is great and they are always doing giveaways so maybe you can try your luck and win one over at their FaceBook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/CorsetChickcom/245496888815411


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...