Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Organic Matcha- Green Tea Powder By KissMe Organics



I got a chance to try out this organic matcha green tea by KissMe Organics. I have never heard of this type of product before so I wanted to check it out further. As you can see my cat Rusty wanted to check it out as well. He was very attracted to the smell. ( don't let your pets eat this stuff. x__x)



 As soon as you open it you can really smell the green tea. It is very powerful. Green tea has many benefits all in itself. It will give you lots of energy and weight loss benefits. I do not really enjoy drinking tea at all so I will not be ingesting this. I did take a dab of it on my pinky. I couldn't really stomach it lol. BUT! That does not mean it's bad...I just don't have a taste for green tea much.





I wanted to use this on my skin. I did some research and found out Matcha green tea powder has 15 times more antioxidants than steeped tea and is easy to apply. I took a little bit into a cup and added some water to it to form a paste. I wanted to use this on my dry skin patches but if you have sun burn spots then this would be good to use as well. I left it on for about 10 minutes and then rinsed it off in the shower. I can see a difference in my skin. You will see a difference in about 2 weeks.


You want to know another neat use for this? Skin painting! For all you orc cosplayers out there this would be perfect. This stuff leaves a nice green hue to your skin and its natural. Body paint is so expensive and has chemicals all over it. You can use this stuff with a little bit of coconut oil and lotion and it goes right on and stays on.

I love this for its healing properties the most. Give this tea powder a  try and you wont be disappointed.

You can buy the same bag of matcha green tea powder right here on Amazon : http://www.amazon.com/Matcha-Green-Tea-Powder-Antioxidant/dp/B00DDT116M

Check out their company page here: http://kissmeorganics.com/



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...