Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Immortal Sleep Herbal sleeping pills



ImmortalSleep

 I got the chance to try out  these 100% all natural herbal sleeping pills from http://www.immortalherbs.com/product/immortal-sleep/. I always just have the worst time trying to fall asleep without sleeping aids. I have been a big melatonin user but I really hate how it pushes me to sleep longer and makes me still feel groggy when I wake up in the mornings. 

I was really excited to try this right away. I was opening the bag and was hoping the pill wouldn't be gigantic because I have trouble swallowing pills. If they are gel caps then all the better. Success! They were gel caps. 
It says to take 2-3 an hour before bedtime. I decided to take 3 because I feel like I need more of whatever I take for it to work. Even with melatonin I would need to take 2 instead of the 1 it says to take. Right when I put it in my mouth I could taste something familiar. I swear it tasted like Sunflower seeds. I looked behind the packaging to see if there was sunflower oil somewhere in this stuff but there wasn't. It could possibly have been the gel cap itself. I think it was a wonderful thing to just have it taste like something I was comfortable with. 

I fell asleep fairly quickly. I couldn't believe how refreshed I felt in the morning. I had no drag and felt like I actually wanted to get up and out of bed. I felt so energetic. I did not wake up once during the night which is like a nightly ritual for me to have to go to the bathroom. It was just such a pleasant experience. 

You can get a bottle of immortalSleep for yourself here . http://www.immortalherbs.com/product/immortal-sleep/

They sell a whole bunch of other products on their main page which I am sure are all high quality products. They seem like a company that cares about their products and their packaging is top notch. They are fast shippers as well.

 You can find them on twitter here: https://twitter.com/ImmortalHerbs

You can also find them on FaceBook here: https://www.facebook.com/ImmortalHerbs


I totally recommend them for all your all natural herbal solutions. 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...