Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Campbell's Slow Kettle Style Soup



I just tried the Campbell's Tomato & sweet Basil bisque. I'm not big on tomato soup but I have to say that this was better than your regular tomato soup. It was very rich and tasty. I enjoyed it with a nice piece of french bread but of course this would be awesome with a grilled cheese. I was stuffed halfway through the soup so this is very filling. Would definitely pick up some more of these soups on my next shopping trip. Try Campbells® Slow Kettle® Style Soups and be sure to use this $1.00 off coupon! http://bit.ly/YVxW1D


Thanks Smiley360 for the free soup and socks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...