Thursday, August 22, 2019

Back to School with Sambucol



It's that time of the year again when the kids start to get ready to go back to school. I can barely call them kids anymore because my two are teenagers but that doesn't make them immune to sickness. It never fails that when they go back to school they end up bringing back a cold to share with us lovingly at home. So here we have discovered the amazing line of natural products Sambucol has to offer to help combat and prevent sickness.

What do all these products have in common? They all use Elderberry. The berries and flowers of elderberry are packed with antioxidants and vitamins that may boost your immune system. They can help tame inflammation, lessen stress, and help protect your heart, too.

Some experts recommend elderberry to help prevent and ease cold and flu symptoms.

It’s also been used as a treatment for:

Constipation
Joint and muscle pain
Infections that affect how you breathe
Headaches
Fever
Kidney problems
Epilepsy
Minor skin conditions
Stress


It's truly an amazing berry!


I have been distributing out the Black Elderberry gummy samples to family members and friends. Everyone seems to like it and all the benefits it can provide. It's definitely better than swallowing pills. It's something quick and easy to remember. Both of my kids can easily take their gummies in the morning before school.

I'm not sure how the syrup tastes. Nobody has become sick but I will definitely update this later on because I know someone will end up bringing a bug home. We are totally prepared for that!


I did try out the throat lozenge because my throat felt scratchy. It's a taste I have never tasted before so it's hard to describe. It's not bad but it's not the best thing in the world. I tend to think of it as hard cough drops except without the overly harsh menthol taste which I hate. It does the job to soothe and it's not terrible for my body.


Like I said, no one has been sick lately but these are such a cool concept. I don't think I have ever seen a quick dissolve tablet like this for colds. I can't wait to give these a go since they are truly convenient.


Sambucol can easily be found in stores around you or you can even purchase the products online.
You can buy it on Amazon or Lucky Vitamin.

#Tryazon #Sambucol #BlackElderberry  #Sambucolgummies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...