Tuesday, November 13, 2018

To Be Honest… Growing up Isn’t Easy! Help is Here! Shampoo & Conditioner Review



The choices of hair care products for adults in general can be a bit overwhelming. There are so many miscellaneous chemicals in products these days so what can you trust? It's hard enough to think about yourself but when you're a parent you have to worry about these chemicals going into your kids hair/body.



I'm always aware of simple things I can pass onto my kids and trust it will work without throwing them into some sort of allergy fit. I love ingredients I can read and trust. I know I wanted to try To Be Honest Shampoo and Conditioner for them. My daughter's hair is curly so its extra hard to find something nourishing for her. They both loved the packaging and thought the product smelled good. They are 13 and 14 years old so it's tough sometimes to catch their attention with needed products for everyday hygiene.

So what's in these products I got to try out?






TBH™ Shampoo is a gentle formula that cleanses and nourishes the hair. Nettle, cedar bark and sage work to help control sebum (oil) levels on the hair, while maintaining pH balance.

TBH™ Conditioner is a lightweight formula that detangles, moisturizes and adds shine to hair without leaving any build-up. Jojoba, nettle and quinoa along with Vitamins B & E help to control oils and condition hair.





What's the verdict? Everyone loved the shampoo and conditioner. They commented and said the smell was really good. I even used it myself to try it out and thought it was great. I think they are happy to have their very own shampoo and conditioner in the shower caddy. Their hair looks really good and smells fantastic. I'm so happy the kids are being a little more proactive with their personal hair care. My daughter thinks the conditioner makes her hair a little more manageable which is really important.

#tbhgoodhabits #tbhhair #tbhfairytalesdocometrue #tbhselfcare #tbhflawless #goodforyou #tbhface #tbhkids #thankstbhkids #tbhclean #tbhyoulookamazing #tbhkbody

You can find TBH Shampoo & Conditioner for sale here on their site: https://tbhkids.com/shop/#hair

Visit their website here: www.tbhkids.com





A tidbit from the company which I would love to share:

"We are dedicated to delivering the highest quality ingredients at an affordable price. Our formulas are free of harsh chemicals, pesticides, toxins, paraben and harsh sulfates. Plus, we are soy, dairy, gluten and nut free, too!

We remain committed to our customers as we continue to create purposeful products to help us help our children as they grow. "


How awesome is that?


Powered by BrandBacker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...