Monday, August 15, 2016

Pop Manga Coloring Book by Camilla d'Errico



When I saw this beautiful coloring book I knew I just had to have it in my very hands. I have been allured by anime and the Asian culture since I was about 10 years old. (I'm 30 now). I have been coloring through many adult coloring books nowadays but I have never seen anything like this. This book definitely tops all the rest in my opinion.




Each and every photo just tells a wonderful story. My mind kept working as I was coloring my favorite picture in the book. (The golem with the 3 fairies) It took me about 2 hours to complete the picture but in the end it was well worth it. It was just gorgeous to look at and I was happy. Camilla's attention to detail is just spectacular. It has a Korean style to me and it's just adorable. Here's my completed picture.



I highly suggest using color pencils when coloring in any picture as it gives it more depth/detail. I really can't wait to color more pages in. I'd show you more pages but I honestly would hate to ruin the surprise of actually opening the coloring book and going through it for yourself. Enjoy!


You can read more about this coloring book here: http://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/books/539469/pop-manga-coloring-book-by-camilla-derrico/9780399578472/

It's available at many popular shops such as Amazon,Walmart and Target.  $15.99




Camilla d’Errico is an Italo-Canadian artist who has been making waves in the fine art and comic industries with her manga-influenced style. Ever the prolific artist, Camilla is comic artist/creator and Pop Surrealist painter, while also contributing to the vinyl art toy movement, and expanding her style into fashion, accessories, toys and other merchandise.
Camilla resides in Vancouver, BC, where she paints and draws comics, and more recently has been working with entertainment companies on feature films and videogames. She has distinguished herself through her ability to seamlessly weave comic art and manga with surrealist elements, wrapping it all together with an extensive emotional palette. Thanks to her relentless energy, dedication, and creativity, she has followed her dream of successfully working creatively for a living.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...