Monday, September 14, 2015

Custom Starlooks Starbox & Starlooks LooksBook Resort Edition


My August StarLooks StarBox. I adore these subtle colors that came in my box. The lip color (Just say Yes) is adorable. The shadow/blush ( Gold Coast) is sun kissed and the brown pencil worked great on my water line. I also smudged a little in my brows. This makeup subscription box is just $12 a month and everything inside is So worth it. Can't wait to see what next month brings.

As you may know by now I am a StarAddict so I get special perks if you sign up to try out StarLooks makeup through my link below. I really appreciate it, thanks!! Try it out and see how much better this subscription box is compared to the rest. 

HTTPS://subscriptions.starlooks.com/refer=REF5979

If you haven't looked at StarLook's website, you should definitely check it out! They have really cute makeup each month. You get to pick what you want in your box for the monthly custom StarBox which is awesome. I promise you will love it and for $12 you get such high quality cosmetics.

http://starlooks.com/



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Rockin the Resort Edition LooksBook box from @starlookscosmetics . This lip color (Jet Set) is really cute but I wish it looked a little darker on me. The highlighter and blush duo (Tropic/Ritz) is also gorgeous. The Aqua colored cream eye shadow wasn't quite my thing but the other two for sure made up for it.

 HTTPS://subscriptions.starlooks.com/refer=REF5979

 So this is an alternate subscription box you can get on StarLooks website as well. It's called the LooksBook. You get a themed box each month which comes with goodies. I really can't wait to see the pretty Fall colors that will be coming up in the next few boxes. I'm totally hoping for some deep burgundy/purple colors. 

 http://starlooks.com/

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...