Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Buying Prescription Glasses Online with Firmoo

 



Hey everyone!

Here I am again trying a new way to get my prescription glasses. There are lots of reasons why someone may want to shop online instead of in person but a big one right now is the dreaded Covid-19, right? I actually think it's a big hassle to go into offices and right now it really is a bother because after you try a pair of glasses on you have to put it down into a box where you can't touch it again. What if I wanted to try it again? I can't! You know what also sucks? Being limited to a very small array of styles and seeing the same thing all the time. Boring! 

You may have noticed a popular online glasses company lately called https://www.firmoo.com/. I know I have seen their ads pop up often on my Facebook feed. They have a bunch of cute styles that are crazy affordable. Let's get into my experience with them because heavy prescription users like me are always dreading what will happen when we shop online for glasses. 


The process is quick and easy. I made sure to have my prescription numbers ready which you will need, of course. I then looked around at all the styles of glasses available. If you know you have a heavier prescription like I do then you may want to get a thicker frame to help cover up the lens. Trust me when I say it does get cut down a lot which is a blessing for people like me. Lots of eyeglass places will charge you for cutting down the lens but Firmoo didn't that I have noticed. 


This is the glasses style I decided upon. A little plain, right? I usually get really colorful glasses so I went for something tame this time. 


I should have screenshotted everything but you will basically get asked a few questions as you checkout with your glasses. The big important thing once again is to have your prescription numbers. Triple check that you put the correct numbers in the right places because that will affect everything. 

Curious about my crazy prescription numbers? Check them out below. 

Sphere Cylinder Axis ADD PD
OD -8.50 -0.25 005                64.0
OS -9.00 -0.50 120


Want to know what's even crazier? The end total for my glasses was only $26.00 with shipping. None of the sites I have tried have come close to this affordable price. 

My glasses took a little over a week to get to me from start to finish. You may have a different experience with shipping time depending on where you live. 


Rest assured they do come properly packaged so you don't have to worry about them breaking during shipping. 

How did they feel? They did not feel like primo quality but you have to remember these are just basic glasses. These aren't big name brands you will find at the doctor office so keep that in mind. I did not have any negative thoughts for the value. You can't beat being able to see properly at that price point. 



The glasses fit nicely on my face and felt comfortable. I really hate when glasses slide down which is a big problem for me since I have been blessed with this bigger than average nose. It's lovely, I know. So check out the lenses on these glasses. 


I'm impressed with the amount it was cut down. You can tell my script is strong but you would never guess the numbers I am at by looking at it. 

Based on my experience with Firmoo.com I would definitely be visiting them in the near future to purchase a few more styles. It's quick, easy and affordable. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...