Wednesday, March 8, 2017

My new Tudimo Kitchen Gadgets



Hey everyone! Just wanted to share my new kitchen items. I love working with fresh ingredients so a mortar and pestle is a must in my kitchen. I already had a larger one but I needed a smaller one to fit on my counter tops. It's also better for smaller batches of things that I am making. I got it from a company called Tudimo on Amazon and I also decided to get this apple corer and watermelon slicer as well. They featured red accents so I was all over it. I don't eat a whole bunch of watermelon but I think this would be awesome for cakes and pies. It has multi-function and it's sturdy as heck. I also make infused water so the corer will be put to use. I also had a crappy little apple corer but it was apart of a large set and when things are apart of sets sometimes they lack quality. I'm really happy with this purchase so if this is something you need I hope I helped!

You can BUY the mortar and pestle here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/review/R1ZVJL8GF870L5?ref_=glimp_1rv_cl


You can BUY the apple corer & watermelon slicer here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/review/R2M9YKOQAI7F4O?ref_=glimp_1rv_cl



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...