Monday, September 22, 2014

HooToo® USB 3.0 4-Port HUB (Bus-Powered, Built-in 1ft USB 3.0 Cable) HT-UH007 Review


This is my first time using one of these USB HUBS and it was a real positive experience. I was actually having a problem with my wi-fi stick jutting out of the front of my tower and had no solution for it so I dealt with it. The port hub was so convenient to use because it plugged in easily and rested on the front top of my tower where I was able to plug in my wi-fi stick for my desktop so that it sit up vertically. I was also able to plug in my two wireless mouse reader attachments perfectly. So far I have had no problems with the device. Everything has worked flawlessly. I really like the sleek black design and the blue light strip is a nice touch to it. The small size makes it easy to carry around with you for a laptop if needed. I recommend this for anyone who has a bunch of extra devices they need to keep connected to their computers. It will keep your area clean and organized.

  • 4 x Super-speed USB 3.0 ports, each provides 10 x faster speed than USB 2.0
  • Compact size and portable, ideal for laptop, ultrabook and tablet PC. Also works with USB extension cable and backwards compatible with USB 2.0/1.1 devices
  • Plug and play, no driver required, works with Windows XP/Vista/7/8. Mac OS X or above. Linux 3.0 or above. NOT support Windows 8.1. Supports hot-swap
  • Parallel vertical layout to allow large card readers and devices with extra width
  • Package Content: 1 X HooToo USB3.0 hub (Black); 1 X User manual. 18 Months warranty and 24h email support.
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...