Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Looking to Buy Kitten Sweaters? Look what I found on Ebay!


Kitten clothes barely exist right? Everywhere I look all I see are clothes just made for dogs. I like dressing up my foster cats and kittens so I thought I would do some digging. I figured anything that fits a toy sized dog WILL fit my 8 week old kittens at the least. My assumption was correct as I ordered the smallest size I could find in a dog sweater which was an XXS.

I'll link you to the Seller I purchased it from below. They have so many different patterns and it feels nice so I thought I would share my discovery for others looking to dress up their kittens.






Here's the Seller I purchased from: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Cartoon-Small-Dog-Clothes-Pet-Puppy-Cute-Vest-Dog-Cat-Apparel-11-Color-XXS-XXL/192234672788?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&var=492161501571&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Here's the actual Seller's name: https://www.ebay.com/usr/coco0989?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

With Shipping I only paid $2 each sweater which was a very good price. Good luck and have fun dressing up your kitties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...