Friday, November 17, 2017

World's Best Litter is the World's Worst Litter



Hey guys! I'm Vanessa and I have been fostering kitties for a year now. I'm here to tell you that World's Best Cat Litter really is the most terrible litter I have ever tried in my life. Some people love it but I have noticed that the majority of people hate it. I'm not going to take long so let me tell you why I don't like it.



I want to tell you that I have tried the regular stuff and the lavender scented one. The lavender one is the worst offender. It doesn't even really smell like lavender. I don't even mind that part. I actually really do like when you first pour it in your litter box. The first day is beautiful. The second day and on is where it starts to get bad. The third day the litter turns into literal poop/pee dust. This stuff will stain your cats paws even if they are black cats. It will stain the carpet. It will dust off on your clothing when you pick up your cats. It will stain your couch , bed or where ever your cat decides to walk.



The foster kitties didn't mind this litter at all. I did not dare try it with my already finicky house cat. He probably would have turned his nose up at the scent and/or texture on his paws. Now they claim it's easy to scoop but I have to disagree. The waste disintegrates into crumbles so unless you have a really fine metal scooper its not going to work very well.

I scoop my boxes countless times every single day. It didn't even matter. Outstanding odor control? Yeah right! My room smelled like a barn. I foster from my computer room and I have two litter boxes in here next to me. Not even scented candles could mask the odor emanating throughout the whole room.

The litter is dust free when you pour it in for sure. But I could see the dust when scooping it up and the dust it turns into after a couple of days. Okay, so it's planet friendly. That's good but let me tell you I dumped it in my yard and the rain did not wash it away. I had to mix it with the dirt in the yard to hide it until it blends through eventually and hopefully.


Enough was enough. I emptied both my litter boxes and went back to my cheap bottles of Petsmart branded clay litter. When I walked back up to the foster room after emptying the second box I swear the barn smell that was flowing through my room had diminished completely. It was the breath of fresh air I was longing for before trying this horrendous litter. I cleansed my room of the evil litter and I'm so much happier now.

Don't waste your money because World's Best Litter is expensive for no reason. I switch between the cheap stuff and Arm & Hammer Slide. Arm & Hammer has consistently been affordable and high quality. I feel sorry for the sucker who thinks they want to try this stuff out because its new/interesting. I regret ever thinking to do so. Good Luck and hope my opinion has helped out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...