Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Super Markers for art, adult coloring books and crafts




I don't use markers often when it comes to adult coloring books but I figured I would give these a try. It's a set of 100 bullet point markers from a company called USArtSupply on Amazon. They usually push out quality products so I already trust them. There is a large variety of colors here that you can't expect from your usual set. Just think of your primary colors and then lighten or darken them. You have a nice gradient of colors here. The pigment on them is beautiful. They are deep and they also dry quickly. I did not have one single ink mark on my skin by the time I was done coloring in the page. They perform well and the price point on them is absolutely acceptable. For $18 you can't go wrong.  I pretty much compared these to Prisma Color markers which I find are at the top ladder of supplies. They performed maybe just a smidge under those. Considering the cost of Prisma Color markers I would say this is total win!  #USArtSupply

You can buy this set of 100 markers here on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HSS5FTW



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...