Monday, September 28, 2015

Tropical Mango Salsa by SalsaCrazy




This really was something very new to me. I never had mango salsa before and never thought to be brave enough to try it out. I tried a little bit with some chips which wasn't too bad. I also decided to have it with some baked chicken and fish. This stuff actually goes really well with meat just as long as the meat is relatively plain to begin with. The salsa itself already has its refreshingly tangy taste and more seasonings just isn't needed. You can actually see all the ingredients in here and it's very natural indeed. I'm pretty much satisfied with this new taste and plan to use it for dinners every now and then. #mangosalsa

  • Awesome Mango Salsa
  • Delicious Tropical Flavor
  • Not Too Hot, Not too Sweet - Salsa perfection


You can buy your own jar of  Tropical Mango Salsa by SalsaCrazy here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00TACW340?redirect=true&ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0
 

1 comment: